Develops and maintains SAA’s website and social media platforms, to support the society’s goals and manage its public image.
- Jens Blechert, University of Salzburg
- Christiane Hoppmann, University of British Columbia
- Inez Myin-Germeys, KU Leuven
- Turu Stadler, University of Aberdeen
- Dominik Schoebi, University of Fribourg
Website and Social Media Committee
Encourages nomination of interested SAA members to run for elected positions on the Executive Committee, and presents willing and qualified candidates for each open position.
- Megan Robbins (Committee Chair), University of California, Riverside
- Frank T. Materia, Penn State
- Lena Wieland, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Thomas Kubiak, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Femke Lamers, Amsterdam UMC